[Tanglu-announce] Tanglu logo: We have a winner!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu Apr 4 12:01:16 EDT 2013

Hi!
The Tanglu logo voting is over - and we have a winner!
In total, 34 people participated in the vote, for a project which is
as young as Tanglu, this is a large number already. Thank you for
that!
And here are the results:

Current logo draft (#0)           6%
Éverton Arruda (#1)             18%
Ink Apnea (#2)                    47%
mmendes (IRC nick) (#3)      3%
Noel David Torres Taño (#4) 18%
Yoel Betancor (#5)               9%

So, the logo proposal of Ink Apnea has won! Congratulations for that,
and many thanks to everyone who participated in the logo-contest! We
had many beautiful suggestions, and every one of them could have been
a good logo.

We will very soon, after speaking to Ink, apply the logo to every Tanglu page.
You can see the logo here:
http://inkapnea.blogspot.it/2013/03/another-logo-proposal-for-tanglu.html
some variations are avialble here:
http://inkapnea.blogspot.it/2013/03/tanglu-logo-some-modifications.html

Kind regards,
    Matthias

P.S: A graphic with displaying the voteing results is attached.

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor