[Tanglu-announce] First live-iso images for Tanglu-KDE

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu Aug 29 02:54:37 EDT 2013

(This message was originally sent by Philip Muskovac to tanglu-devel)
After some debugging of live-config, we can now spin working live
images of tanglu [1].
(for proof you can find kde example images on [2], other spins will
follow. User: 'user', password: 'live')

The images currently are live-ONLY and have no installer on them, even
if you can choose install at the syslinux menu - it simply does
nothing.
I've made some progress with debian-installer recently, but it's still
failing on the network setup step so needs more work. I'll keep you
updated.

The build instructions for the live images can be found at [3] for the
interested.
Configuration can be found on gitorious [4]. Currently all it will
create is kde images and you'll see that the images still have Debian
as distro name all over the place, but it works ;)

Enjoy,
Philip

[1] http://i.imgur.com/on4G3c4.png
[2] http://kyofel2.dyndns.org/tanglu/cdimage/