[Tanglu] Tanglu Aequorea release moved to January

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Dec 6 13:38:13 EST 2013

Hello everyone!
We hereby announce that the Tanglu 1.01 release (Aequorea Victoria)
wil happen in January 2014.
We've hit some problems which made this step necessary.
But at least now you can expect aequorea to happen in January (that's
why we changed the version number to 1.01 (last bit stands for the
month in which it was released). The upcoming first release might be a
bit rough, as we are doing a completely new distribution, which is not
built on top of existing repositories (like some other Debian or
Ubuntu derivatives are), so it will be something for early adopters
(but we will offer an installer for it ;-) ), but the stuff will
mature over time.
At the same time, we already have started the search for a new release
name starting with "B". If you have an idea, please add it to the
Wiki: http://wiki.tanglu.org/BReleaseNameProposals (a few rules apply
for the name)
Have fun with Tanglu!

   Matthias Klumpp ("Release Team" ^^)