[Tanglu] Tanglu versioning changes

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Wed Feb 5 16:29:59 EST 2014

Hello everybody!
After some discussion, we decided to move away from our current 1.2 ->
1.8 -> 2.2 -> ... versioning scheme (which had a minor version based
on the date), and use a much simpler 1 -> 2 -> 3 versioning scheme
instead.
So Tanglu Aequorea will be Tanglu 1, and the release after aequorea
will be Tanglu 2 (Bartholomea Annulata).
This versioning scheme should cause much less confusion.
The versioning change will take effect on all Tanglu pages and on the
distribution itself within the next few days.
Regards,
    Matthias Klumpp