[Tanglu] Tanglu 1.0 (Aequorea Victoria) RC1 released!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Feb 14 18:33:11 EST 2014

We are proud to announce the first RC of Tanglu 1 (Aequorea Victoria) today!
All packages on Tanglu are installable now, and we ship 99,14% of the
packages Debian provides in Jessie right now.
The RC release brings some bug fixes in systemd and network-manager ,
as well as some fixes in Evolution for the GNOME flavour.
We also updated GRUB2 to a more recent version and updated the default
package selection.
Most notably, AppArmor was removed, because we can not offer a proper
default configuration in time, and this feature requires some more
work to work properly.
Also, the RC contains some minor updates in our live-installer.
Please test the RC and give feedback, so we will have a release with
less bugs next week!

The RC1 is available via these mirrors:
http://mirror1.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/releases.tanglu.org/aequorea/RC1/
http://releases.tanglu.org/aequorea/RC1/