[Tanglu] Tanglu 1 (Aequorea Victoria) RC2 released!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Feb 15 21:02:51 EST 2014

Another day, another RC.
We decided to rebuild the release candidate images, after we found a
severe regression in network-manager, which resulted in boot times up
to 4 minutes[1].
We also found a bug in pppconfig, which affected Tanglu and Debian, so
we fixed it in both distributions st the same time, breaking a systemd
dependency-cycle on Tanglu and improving the sysvinit-script quality
in Debian (while making it ready for systemd at the same time).
Compared to the previous RC, RC2 also contains a kernel bugfix
release, so we now ship with Linux 3.12.9.
There might be some quirks left on the live-cd, we hope that we can
catch them all before the final release happens.
If you notice a bug, please report it on bugs.t.o

You can get the RC2 via these mirrors:
http://mirror1.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/releases.tanglu.org/aequorea/RC2/
http://releases.tanglu.org/aequorea/RC2/

Regards,