[Tanglu] Forums and Bugtracker are ready again!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon Aug 3 05:43:20 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!
As you might have noticed, we had a severe server failure on the
machine powering the forums and bugtracker, where lots of data has
been lost.

The bugtracker on http://tracker.tanglu.org and the forums at
http://tangluusers.org are now restored again, with all the data which
we could still find.
Please re-register at both services, to get your username back.
If you have a bit of time, please check your forum threads / bugs, to
see if they include the solution to your problem. In case they don't,
it would be awesome if you could provide some information on how a
particular issue was solved, so others can still benefit from the
knowledge in future.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience! Everything is back to normal
again now, though, and we are working on releasing Tanglu 3
(Chromodoris) this week.
Have a nice day!