[Tanglu] Tanglu Bugtracker has been updated, please check your bugs!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue Jul 14 10:16:52 EDT 2015

Hello!
A few days ago, we updated the Tanglu Tracker from our previous
modified Redmine instance to Phabricator.
This will allow many cool things to happen in future, especially since
Phabricator does a much better job in handling large quantities of
data (like projects) than Redmine did.

All tickets have been migrated from the previous bugtracker. Users,
however, have not been migrated. This was partly to simplify the
migration, but it also allowed us to get rid of several inactive
users, which we migrated from the previous MoinMoin user database to
Trac to Redmine.

This means, you have to re-register on http://tracker.tanglu.org/ and
adopt the bugs you have reported! We have done a fair amount of work
on the bugs themselves too, so maybe the bug you care about has been
fixed meanwhile or has a new comment.

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Kind regards,
    Matthias Klumpp