[Tanglu] Plasma 5 is coming!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Mar 13 16:08:30 EDT 2015

Hello!
This announcements is primarily for the users of our unstable suite,
"chromodoris".
We will transition to KDE Plasma 5 and Frameworks 5 in the next week,
so the upcoming Tanglu 3 will ship with the latest and greatest
version of Plasma.

This will be a very rough experience for users of the Chromodoris
development suite, so you might experience some serious breakage while
we are preparing the transition.

As soon as Tanglu 3 is released, this will of course all be resolved.
This message is only for users of the unstable suite!

We are also thinking bout shipping the latest GNOME, although due to
missing manpower, no final decision has been made on this yet.

We are looking towards an exciting Tanglu 3 release, probably at the
end of this May.

If you want to help with development, or experience issues after the
transition, drop by at #tanglu-devel on Freenode, or file a bug.

Kind regards,