[Tanglu-devel] Clarifying Next steps in development.

Andrew DeMarsh andrew at andrewdemarsh.ca
Fri Jul 19 19:43:04 EDT 2013

Currently there is no easy way to contribute or even to view how one can
contribute to the project without being extremely lucky and finding
someone in the IRC that happens to know exactly what's going on in the
project at this moment. I would suggest adding an easy to read webpage
with development To-Do's and the like as well as problems that need to
be solved this would allow other developers to help out or submit
patches without spending large amounts of time dithering about trying to
figure out if X feature has been fixed or made available. If help is
needed in creating this webpage I am willing to help make this happen.