[Tanglu-devel] Presentation

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Mar 16 18:19:56 EDT 2013

Hi everybody! :)
At time we are (trying to) set up dak (the Debian Rchive Kit) and
other infrastructure we need to get started.
So, if you have any experience in this or know someone who does and
who wants to help, it would be great! Also, if you want to maintain a
buildd, this would also help ;-)

At time I am fighting with dak, but when dak is set up, the first and
major barrier is gone.