[Tanglu-devel] Tanglu Logo

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Mar 16 18:25:01 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!
Because the current Tanglu logo draft is liked by many, and I also
like it very much, I asked the Debian Trademark team if we can use the
logo, as it itself makes use of the Debian Swril. I now got a reply,
and we are allowed to use the current logo, as the Swirl itself is
only copyrighted under LGPLv3 or CC3.
So we will have to mention the orginal logo creator somewhere on the
website, as soon as we have one. But that's just fair and can easily
be done.
I still need to ask the others, but as long as nobody has big
objections, I think we already have a final logo! ;-)
Regards,