[Tanglu-devel] Question about Tanglu internal processes

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Tue Mar 19 20:29:28 EDT 2013

On Domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013 23:05:10 José Luis C. wrote:
> +1
>

> 2013/3/17 Noel David Torres Taño <envite at rolamasao.org>
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > I would like to know how Tangle (I'm sorry, I mean *we*) will manage the
> > developer permissions.
[...]

Ok, since there are no answers (I mean answers with text) those are some
points of my proposal:

* We should have a Board of Trustees for legal and Intellectual Property
issues (this is not urgent).
* We should have a status of "Tanglu member" for involved people (developers,
maintainers, translators, webmasters) all of them with the same rights and
access level (even if a webmaster will never upload a package or a developer
will never touch a webpage) (this is urgent).
* We should have a status of "Tanglu admin" for people with tasks on the
servers (maintenance, etc.) (this is urgent).
* We should have some sort of founding document(s) with these statuses, our
internal processes about them and our decision taking processes (this is semi-
urgent).
* We should carefully revise and rewrite the previous one until it serves as a
general purpose, fits-all-cases Constitution-type document (this is not
urgent).
* We should have a document with the intention of this Community/Distribution
(already done with the announce).
* We should carefully revise and rewrite the previous one until it serves as a
general purpose, fits-all-cases Social Contract-type document (this is not
urgent).

Regards

Noel
er Envite