[Tanglu-devel] Introduction

Ryan Gannon iamrasputin23 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:16:10 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan Gannon.  I am a computer science student in New York, so I
will be able and willing to contribute code when I have time.  I am a
staunch supporter of GNU and Linux, and of Free, open source software in
general.  As far as coding for a project like this, I have a bit to learn,
but I'm looking forward to it.  Unfortunately, I don't speak any other
languages well, but I understand some French and some Russian.

Languages I know, however, include:

C, which is my current favorite,
C++
Java
and Python.

I currently use Debian Wheezy (which I adore) on my laptop, and Trisquel on
my ancient desktop.

If you want to know more, feel free to drop me a line.

Ryan