[Tanglu-devel] More logo fun: We need a slightly altered one

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Wed Mar 20 17:29:26 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!
I recently talked to Stefano Zacchiroli, the current DPL about our
logo, and it looks like we should not keep it in the current form and
Debian would be happier if we would change it. I know this is exactly
the opposite to what I wrote before, but there was a slight confusion
on Debian's side.
What we can do now is simply change the logo to not use the Debian
swirl as basis. Which means keeping the metaphor of the blue and green
swirl, but designing the wirls differently, so they don't look exactly
like Debian's.

Is there anyone who wants to do this design work? We will use the new
logo immediately as it is available on all pages.
Kind regards,
     Matthias Klumpp