[Tanglu-devel] More logo fun: We need a slightly altered one

Marco Milone marco.sting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 05:24:16 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel,
I see the changes on the site...Cool! Congrats!
I found a problem though, if I go to the wiki there's no way to go
back to the main site. The top bar buttons contain wrong links i.e.
http://wiki.tanglu.org/download instead of http://tanglu.org/download.
This happens only if I click them from the wiki.

As far as the slogan is concerned, let's see if someone comes out with
something extraordinary, but I must say that I like yours. "Made for
you" sounds really good with "Tanglu".

Thanks for all your work!

My two cents

Marco