[Tanglu-devel] More logo fun: We need a slightly altered one

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Mar 22 14:51:17 EDT 2013

Hi!
Your submission never reached the ML, as the attachement was too
large. Better upload logos somewhere and link them here ;-)
Commenting on the proposal: I would like it more if the logo was more
compact, this one is very big vertically, and also a bit cut-off at
the edges. Also, the colors are (at least for me) a bit too light.
Something more iconic would be better IMHO.
(please upload the logo somewhere so the others can watch it too)
However, I like the swirls :)