[Tanglu-devel] Hi Everyone!

Jayson Rowe jayson.rowe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:03:10 EDT 2013

Oh, and if you are so inclined, I've already done one Tanglu oriented blog
post to get awareness out there on Planet KDE (because I hadn't seen
anything), but if you would like here is my Tanglu feed if you'd be willing
to add it to Planet Tanglu.
http://jaysonrowe.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/Tanglu/?alt=rss