[Tanglu-devel] New Logo is ready

Marco Milone marco.sting at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:42:50 EDT 2013

Actually I like the work of Noel, but I am of the same opinion of
Matthias, I think that to be "iconic" a logo need to be more simple,
plain, without a lot of shadows.
I have an idea in mind, but I am not able to realize it...I think that
two simple swirls (generic swirls, not the Debian specific swirl) that
intersect with each other would do the job.
I would keep the original logo of Matthias, but use a generic swirl
instead of the Debian swirl.

Marco