[Tanglu-devel] Hi Everyone!

Jayson Rowe jayson.rowe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:01:14 EDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Matthias Klumpp <matthias at tenstral.net>wrote:

> Hi and welcome to Tanglu!
> We will announce anything which needs to be done at this early stage
> on the mailinglist, so people know about it and can help if they want
> :)

Awesome, I'll be on the lookout.

We will later need more people in the sysadmin team, but having a
> well-signed GPG key for identity verification is crucial for this.

That is understandable, I was on the Fedora Infrastructure team for a
while, however I didn't mesh well with the Fedora distro long term. Once
you get things in place, please don't hesitate to ask if you need help with
anything.

And yes, if you do some Tanglu-related posts (which I assume, as there
> is a category with that name :P) we can add you to the planet. (Added
> to my todo-list now)

Sure, that feed link I sent will only show post I tag with Tanglu

> Cheers,
>    Matthias

Have a great weekend!