[Tanglu-devel] New Logo is ready

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon Mar 25 17:42:44 EDT 2013

2013/3/23 Leonhard Weber <lweberk at wzw.tum.de>:
> Hi,
>
> http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/201958/201958,1250778297,6/stock-vector-abstract-deep-blue-swirl-illustration-35681617.jpg
>
> makes up a really good base idea for any kind of circular/swirl
> approach. It gives the feel of a timely design, also slightly digital
> but not too nerdy... Attractive also for the desktop->end_user.
> Just an opinion.
I agree :) But I am open to any suggestion - we even hat a
"Tangerigloo" already, which looked pretty cool :) I unfortunately
don't like the idea of the tangerine+igloo very much, as it has no
meaning and doesn't transport any message. It also looks quite exotic
and not like a logo you would expect for an operating system.
But I can always be convinced otherwise ^^