[Tanglu-devel] Web site translations

Salva Ardid jsardid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 00:48:22 EDT 2013

El Divendres, 22 de març de 2013, a les 20:58:17, Salva Ardid va escriure:

  El Divendres, 22 de març de 2013, a les 19:35:59, Daniel Nicoletti va escriure:

    Hi,
    our website is almost 100% translated in pt-br, but
    I don't have time today to finish.
    If you know another language please help us :D

    Clone https://gitorious.org/tanglu-www

    Copy the messages.pot to your language:
    cd lib/Tanglu/I18N
    cp messages.pot fr.po #your lang here

    # if the messages.pot get updates run:
    msgmerge -U fr.po messages.pot

    You can use Lokalize or another tool for helping the job.
    then send the po file to me.

    Thanks,

    --
    Daniel Nicoletti

    KDE Developer - http://dantti.wordpress.com

  Hi All,

  I'm working from time to tome on the catalan translation...

  Best,
  Salva