[Tanglu-devel] We need build servers!

Martin Rüßler martin.ruessler at gmx.net
Thu Mar 28 04:34:23 EDT 2013

At least some buildd have 1.5GB RAM (alain.debian.org, alwyn.debian.org).
So, would it be possible to set up a small machine at home or at the
university?

Best regards,
Martin

BTW: Hello everyone, I am an interested user (no developer experience except
scripting) and like the idea behind Tanglu. I hope this project develops into
a nice distribution for the niches described in the announcement.