[Tanglu-devel] Buenas noches!!

Salva Ardid jsardid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:01:03 EDT 2013

Could you point me to the Debian translation rules? At some point I'd like to improve my catalan translation according to those as well...

El Dijous, 28 de març de 2013, a les 19:30:36, Noel David Torres Taño va escriure:

  On Jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013 16:42:50 Gonzalo Alcalde wrote:
  > include your file

  What I did was mainly to follow Debian-l10n-es translation rules, including
  using "Usted" instead of "Tú" for the user. Also I fixed some minor glitchs
  with spaces and better (IMHO) translations for some words or phrases.

  Regards

  er Envite