[Tanglu-devel] Anyone attending Debconf this year?

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue May 7 07:24:50 EDT 2013

Hi!
Does anyone of you attend Debconf ( http://debconf13.debconf.org/ )
this year, and would like to represent the Tanglu project?
I cannot attend by myself, unfortunately, because I will be in Canada
during that time (too bad, I will also miss FrOSCon).
There are no explicit requirements for attending ;-) It would just be
very cool to have someone involved in Tanglu there, who can also
report back from the conference and maybe attend the
Debian-derivatives session, if one will be held.
Regards,
    Matthias

P.S: There is more cool stuff coming soon, but as you might have
noticed, I have less time now, and the Tanglu team is still small. I
also have some other projects to work on, as well as Debian Jessie
cycle has just started, and I'd like to realize a few features in
Jessie which need work ;-)
Regardless of that, expect a mail about Tanglu soon, and maybe a
blogpost. Kudos to everyone working on the LiveCD! You rock!

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor