[Tanglu-devel] Italian website

Michele Gastaldo micheluzzo at inventati.org
Tue May 7 15:18:05 EDT 2013

Hi Marco and Matteo,
sorry for not responding before, I am very busy with my thesis in this
period and I will be still for one month at least, I don't really have
time at the moment.
Feel free to update the translation if you want, otherwise I can look at
it in the weekend as the soonest - my whole Linux installation needs a
serious revision that will also probably wait for my thesis to be done,
so I don't work with it daily.

I think though it's a great idea to start a translation group, let's do
it! We can talk separately about any details, maybe? :)

Saluti!
Michele