[Tanglu-devel] (Live CD) Installer

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu May 9 14:10:38 EDT 2013

2013/5/9  <ca2013 at arcor.de>:
> Rohan Garg wrote:
>> Yep. I started writing something over here [1]
>
>  Wow, impressing, tanglu gets better and better as more as one gets to know it.
>
> BTW: There is now a Tanglu page in the debian wiki.
> (Using it should allow to distribute the workload for updated, account
> management, spam measures, translations etc. a little,
> and make all users feel right at home with debian.)
If you mean http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Tanglu :
I know, I created it ;-)
Tanglu is now participating in Debian's DEX project, which is an
incredibly helpful tool for measuring differences between Debian and
Tanglu and for joining efforts and sharing patches. It also helps
doing QA on the Tanglu archive.

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor