We need build-slaves!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Wed Oct 2 22:52:07 EDT 2013

Hi!

2013/10/2 Tom Krizan <tomkrizan at gmail.com>:
> OK - Let me know the plans on getting my Linode added to the system.
Only if you don't need it for other purposes right now, of course!
We could need another amd64 builder, since there is another new
builder which we plan to use for i386.
The steps to create a Tanglu buildd are described here:
https://gitorious.org/tanglu/jenkins-tanglu-buildkit/source/faab82011d6d60dd503371684fb71bb5283bcdf7:README.BUILDD_SETUP
If you have the time, you can do that on your own - otherwise, just
create a root-account and send me the data (preferrably in a
GPG-encrypted and signed mail)
Thank you very much!
  -- Matthias

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor