We need build-slaves!

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:00:17 EDT 2013

I've bit a slower machine running .. i think it's tanglu atm (didn't turn
on in quite some time).

I don't use it at the moment and currently have no plan for using it again
(maybe as a small webserver or my private git one day). It's a amd dual
core 3.2 ghz 64 bit with 4 gig ram ... that's all I can offer 24/7, the
other computer (my desktop) I use.

It's connected with a 50mbit down and /10mbit up permanent cable connection
with static ip without transfer limits.