We need build-slaves!

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 18:07:55 EDT 2013

Nobody seemed to reply on IRC, maybe nobody was there, and maybe tomorrow I
won't be there.

I got the following (downgraded to wheezy before):
http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3226196 (sorry, had to use mozilla pastebin
since pastebin.org had too high load).

command: cowbuilder --create --basepath
/var/cache/pbuilder/base-staging-amd64.cow --distribution aequorea
--debootstrapopts --variant=buildd --mirror
http://archive.tanglu.org/tanglu--debootstrapopts
"--keyring=/usr/share/keyrings/tanglu-archive-keyring.gpg"

Possible problem:
dpkg -i tanglu-archive-keyring_2013.20_all.deb gives
gpg: Total number processed: 4
gpg:              unchanged: 4

Any hints?