We need build-slaves!

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 19:25:51 EDT 2013

Ok, due to guidance in IRC i got it "set up" now. Not sure if I did that
one properly since it's my first buildd slave.

@Matthias: Can you check? I set it up as amd64-platinum, and if there were
mistakes - I intend to re-setup it anyway (probably i386 since dantti said
they're the slower ones) redoing the documentation, since I'm not
unexperienced but unexperienced in debian and think the guide could need
some more information - no offence ;-).