We need build-slaves!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Oct 11 14:21:45 EDT 2013

Please check the *latest version* of the buildd instructions (go to Git
HEAD), also load the stuff from the pool directory. The old debootstrap
version (why do you try to download it?) has almost certainly expired ;-)
When I am back from the conference here I will take a look at that stuff
again.
@All people setting up servers: Please keep in mind that the servers need
to be in a secure environment, because they will be able to upload stuff to
the archive, they also need to be online almost 24/7 a week and provide a
static IP or dynamic DNS adress which can be used to connect to them.
(Debile will solve all of these problems, but it still nees a lot of work)