We need build-slaves!

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:24:21 EDT 2013

While I personally like the name "Debile", I couldn't find any more
information about it. Is there any official page to it?

Matthias, can you define "secure environment"? Because I doubt most of us
are in a very-secure datacenter-like environment. Even though, I even do
have one 64bit dualcore server in a datacenter, it would be most likely
lacking the ram for a build environment.

Kind regards,
Georg