We need build-slaves!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon Oct 14 13:32:22 EDT 2013

 Hi!

I assume that the http://debuild.me/ page will soon be updated ;-)
There also is http://debile.debian.net/ and of course the source-code
;-) (at http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=pkg-debile
)

> Matthias, can you define "secure environment"? Because I doubt most of us
> are in a very-secure datacenter-like environment. Even though, I even do
> have one 64bit dualcore server in a datacenter, it would be most likely
> lacking the ram for a build environment.
Yes, we can't be "secure" in enterprise-standards ;-) For me, this
means that I can validate the GPG-key of the person providing the
builder, and that he/she ensures that nobody else has access to the
buildd signing key.
Regards,
    Matthias