[Tanglu-devel] Tanglu alpha beta release wallpapers

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue Sep 3 00:21:39 EDT 2013

Hi!
I now included the wallpapers in the Tanglu base theme config -
although through resizing and stuff, they might look bad.
Take a look at the tanglu-artwork[1] package, and maybe provide the
correct sizes or files (maybe maintain the package? :P).
We would also need a GDM/KDM theme, which matches the wallpaper, but
would also match any other design the user might want to set (so
nothing too "special", blue colors are often very nice ^^)
Also, it might make sense to maybe just show the logo on the
wallpapers, and the "Tanglu" name on the login screen...
Thanks for your work!

[1]: http://packages.tanglu.org/source/aequorea/tanglu-artwork

2013/9/1 Tanmay Gandhi <technofhilia at yahoo.com>:
> Instead of including wallpaper set in the testing iso we can include this in
> the iso, and it would not confuse those end users also.
> => http://51tanmay.deviantart.com/gallery/45624494
>
> Thanks.

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor