[Tanglu-devel] [Fwd: Re: Tanglu alpha beta release wallpapers]

Tanmay Gandhi technofhilia at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 13:10:40 EDT 2013

I assume we will go with default kde/gnome themes. If so the wallpaper i
submitted last looks very good.

Gdm by default has grey login color, we can show the tanglu logo on
that. Lock screen will have an option in gnome 3.10. (So the default
wallpaper is the lock screen wallpaper.)
KDM and KDE has glass theme which will go with the last wallpaper no

The wallpapers, which i will upload will have 16:10 and 16:9 ratio and
tanglu logo.

I will also upload a new plymouth theme (which is awesome) !!

I did not get which images dint look good when they were scaled. (I will
rework on them.)