[Tanglu-devel] Tanglu Artwork

Tanmay Gandhi technofhilia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 02:28:32 EDT 2013

I have updated the package with 1920 x 1200 (16:10) and 1920 x 1080 (16:9) wallpapers only. (If needed a different package can be made for other uncommon resolutions.) The gdm3 background and grub wallpaper is also updated.

The plymouth image sequence is also updated - tanglu will be shown first and then the logo will be completed in sequence. After a certain point we cannot control the animation of the plymouth. The one in the video was slow motion. That cannot happen if one is using a dual core processor and above. The plymouth with only the logo doesn't look good. The name tanglu makes it look better. I have tested various designs and speeds for many hours. This is the best i could combine.

Here's the link to the tar.gz => http://temp-share.com/show/2gFbcdRo8

Thanks.