[Tanglu-devel] Fwd: Tanglu Artwork

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Sep 7 00:14:14 EDT 2013

Package uploaded :-)
I still had to fix the Plymouth theme to display stuff in the correct
order, maybe take a look at it.
(The theme also shows the Tanglu name first, maybe it would be nicer to
show the logo at the beginning?)
I also included the images as jpgs, so we can save space (the artwork
package was already at 44MB, so reducing the size seemed like a good idea
^^)