[Tanglu-devel] Ann: Syncing now possible for every Tanglu developer!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Sep 7 02:54:59 EDT 2013

Hi!
Until now, only members of the ftpmaster team were able to sync
packages from Debian. With the latest changes on our infrastructure,
this has changed: Now every Tanglu Developer, who has upload rights on
the whole archive, can also sync packages from Debian!
This is realized using dak-commands files.
I described the process very briefly here:
http://wiki.tanglu.org/SyncDebianPackage
So, you don't have to ping ftpmaster-teammembers for this anymore :-)
This will howfully help getting the list of uninstallable
packages[1][2] down to zero ;-)

[1]: http://qa.tanglu.org/staging-report/testing_uninst.txt
[2]: http://qa.tanglu.org/needs-build/depwait-aequorea-main_i386.yml

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor