Focus of development & import freeze

Tanmay Gandhi technofhilia at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 01:15:50 EDT 2013

The feature freeze should happen and a release is essential to attract a bunch of volunteers.
I am looking at tanglu as debian based workstation os (in the long term when there is more support and we have big release cycles) which gives a DE as vanilla as possible with only tangly config included nothing facny.

I hope we dont support click packages etc.

The only suggestion is about including xfce.

We can sync with debian testing for xfce as i don't have time to package it. But i can surely help with its config package and the xdg for xfce. (Reason being gnome does too many changes every release cycle and xfce is simple clean and works out of the box.)

Will there be support for ppa dedicated to tanglu ?