Tanglu archive (almost) stable, Changelogs working, Bugs, Beta3 release published

Ink Apnea inkapnea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:29:08 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 3:07 AM, Matthias Klumpp <matthias at tenstral.net> wrote:

> Speaking of which, we have a Beta3 release now! You can get it from
> the usual sources, and as soon as I have run a few tests, there will
> be an official announcement as well.

Great news today! :-)
Does this mean that before the official announcement of  Beta3 the
snapshot ISOs on the server will be renamed according to the bellow
pattern (just to reduce confusion)?
tanglu-1.0-beta3-kde-live-i386.hybrid.iso
or
tanglu-kde-live-1.0-beta3-i386.hybrid.iso

> Also, the bugtracker has been migrated away from Bugzilla back to
> Trac, which scales much better with the large amount of packages in
> Tanglu and is easier to maintain for us.

Yeah, is the bug hunting season now officially open? Is it now
recommended to start reporting bugs on bugs.tanglu.org referring to
the Beta3 release? Some guys asked me if is it ok to start reporting
bugs but I was unsure if it was too early because of the heavy
development and if the new tracker was in 100% functional state.
Thanks!
Ink Apnea