Development progress and updated release schedule

Jon Severinsson jon at severinsson.net
Mon Feb 10 17:50:01 EST 2014

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to tell you that the work towards the first Tanglu release are
progressing nicely, and the package archive is staring to look like something
we can release. Barring any unexpected developments all packages should be in
good shape before week's end.

Most infrastructure work are also completed, or close to completed, and thanks
to Mak and Ansgar everything should be in place at the end of the week.

We are therefore preparing for a release candidate later this week,
tentatively scheduled for Thursday 13. February, and if no show-stopper turns
up the release of Tanglu 1 ("aequorea") should follow a week later, on
Thursday 20. February 2014. The wiki release schedule [1] have been updated
with these dates.

Best regards
Jon Severinsson

[1] http://wiki.tanglu.org/AequoreaReleaseSchedule