Evolution rebuild finished and uploaded

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue Feb 11 13:37:50 EST 2014

> Hi,
>
> I've finished the rebuild of all Ubuntu 14.04 packages related to and from evolution for i386 and amd64.
>
> I have uploaded them all to tanglu-ftp. Feel free to put them in staging for testing ^^
Good work! A few notes:
 * Please do source-only uploads, unless the package is new to Tanglu
 * Why do you include dbus-test-runner and stuff like signon, which is
Ubuntu-specific? Can you maybe disable that, so we don't have to
introduce both extra packages?
 * Same applies to libaccounts-glib, apparently...
 * You *must* include your orig.gz file! Please build with e.g.
debuild -sa to include them.
@Roelof: Please also do orig-tar including source uploads ;-)