Russian translation

Sergey Basalaev sbasalaev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:21:10 EST 2014

В письме от 24 февраля 2014 22:35:33 пользователь Андрей Кацупий написал:
> Hello!
>
> If there any need for Russian translation? I'll try to help. Number of
> beautiful distros are not as popular in Russia as they could be because
> of incomplete translation (Netrunner, e.g.).
> I'm not experienced in special software, but I could learn to use it.
> I've contributed Ubuntu apps localization (Launchpad). I help to
> translate some soccer news for some russian fan cites from time to time,
> as well. For free, of course. Something like a hobby, you know.
> Correct and beautiful translation is one of the ways to win common
> users  hearts, I think. Once I've chosen Ubuntu among all the distros
> for the it was carefully translated to Russian. It was just kinda pleasant.
>
> Thank you for your work, anyway.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrey

Hi!

Any contributors are welcome! I already contributed with Russian translation
for the website (before it was updated) so two of us makes a team :)
Please, add yourself as a member on the team list [1] and we can start
discussing tasks needed to be done.

[1] http://wiki.tanglu.org/Locale/Russian

Regards,
Sergey Basalaev