a reason to switch to tanglu or not

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Wed Jan 8 13:37:14 EST 2014

Hi!
I doubt that any stable desktop user will use the first Tanglu release
(which will still be bleeding edge in some areas).
Regardless of that, since gnucash is a leaf package, I filed an import
freeze exception. So as long as it passes the tests in staging, you
can expect gnucash 2.6 in aequorea soon.