Enable persistent systemd-journal by default?

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sun Jan 12 12:56:29 EST 2014

2014/1/12 Daniel Nicoletti <dantti12 at gmail.com>:
> I'd remove rsyslog from the default install,
> if one really needs it he knows how to do it ;)
Okay, let's do this in a different way:
I just uploaded a new version of the systemd package, which will
enable persistent journald logging on all Tanglu machines. The rsyslog
package will not be installed by default, but suggested by
tanglu-standard. If someone notices problems or has issues with that,
we can revert to the previous state before releasing aequorea.