Change default cubecap from Kubuntu

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat Jan 25 21:07:27 EST 2014

Hi!

2014-01-25  <john.c at danumlinux.com>:

> Matthias, cubecap.png is a Kubuntu image ?.
>
> /usr/share/tanglu-kde-default-settings/kde4-profile/default/share/apps/kwin/cubecap.png
Oops, weird thing ^^ Apparently that config was copied from Kubuntu, I
changed it now with the latest upload of the KDE settings.

> Question, have you any objections to me setting up a "Tanglu Community
> Forum", for users.
Where would you host this forum? Are there other people participating?
Who will maintain the infrastructure and moderate the forums? In
general, I don't have objections, would be a pretty nice addition, and
people love forums apparently :-)