question for a mentor and a offer to be the Gnome maintainer

Roelof Wobben r.wobben at home.nl
Wed Jan 29 11:39:56 EST 2014

Hello,

Yesterday Ximion said to me that he needed someone to keep Gnome up-to-date.
I followed the packaging tutorial with some problems where I learned a lot.

Because this is the only knowlegde I have of debian packaging but I want
to help Tanglu I offer to be the maintainer of Gnome only if someone is
wiling to be some sort of mentor for me.

Regards,

Roelof Wobben

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.