Call for Tanglu favlor maintainers!

Thomas Funk t.funk at web.de
Fri Jul 11 04:03:05 EDT 2014

Hi Jay,

Am 11.07.2014 06:37, schrieb James D. Tyler:
> I had the packages ready, but of course I broke my system, losing the
> packages and personal files. are we still submitting packages via
> irc? I can have them rebuilt in about 3 days. Do the instructions in
> T.Funk's package build wiki  cover uploading the packages?

No, because the infrastructure (Debexpo) isn't ready yet.

You could send me the debdiffs of your packages for reviewing if it is ok
for Matthias.

Then, whether all looks fine, zip the binary packages, upload it somewhere
and send me the link, so I can try to install Cinnamon in a VM. If all works
fine you could upload them to trainee-incomming if Matthias prefer this way.

Else I can resign all and upload it directly to incoming.

@Matthias: what do think?

-- Thomas --

Btw. Jay, have you got my emails about Cinnamon?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."   --   Albert Einstein