Call for Tanglu favlor maintainers!

James D. Tyler james.d.tyler at gmx.com
Fri Jul 11 08:30:43 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Thomas Funk <t.funk at web.de> wrote:
> Hi Jay,
>
> Am 11.07.2014 06:37, schrieb James D. Tyler:
>>  I had the packages ready, but of course I broke my system, losing
>> the
>>  packages and personal files. are we still submitting packages via
>>  irc? I can have them rebuilt in about 3 days. Do the instructions in
>>  T.Funk's package build wiki  cover uploading the packages?
>
> No, because the infrastructure (Debexpo) isn't ready yet.
>
> You could send me the debdiffs of your packages for reviewing if it
> is ok
> for Matthias.
alright. I thought IRC was how reviewing took place. email is fine too.

> Then, whether all looks fine, zip the binary packages, upload it
> somewhere
> and send me the link, so I can try to install Cinnamon in a VM. If
> all works
> fine you could upload them to trainee-incomming if Matthias prefer
> this way.
>
> Else I can resign all and upload it directly to incoming.
>
> @Matthias: what do think?
>
> -- Thomas --
>
> Btw. Jay, have you got my emails about Cinnamon?
I did. thank you. I decided to work on the 2.0.13 series of packages. I
have gotten them to build/install/work. Then do something else to break
system. :(
I think submissions either way should work.

I'll be busy all day, and probably won't make much progress, but should
get more done over the following 2 days.

thanks
Jay